Monday, July 11, 2011

Insiders Guacamole Recipe that is fresh, healthy and light!

Anyone who knows me well, knows that I always try to eat light.......fresh and local is my mantra......recently Scott and I were watching the Cooking Channel and ran across a chef that really spoke to our philosophy!  She did a lighter version of guacamole......something our family eats at least 3 times a week.....either as a dip or topping to breakfast, lunch or dinner entrees......I took this recipe to work last week and all my gal pals agreed......it is delicious! (and some of them hate some of the ingredients!)  I wanted to post this link for all of you so you can enjoy it without guilt......can you do me a favor?  If you make it and like it let me know!  Here is the link http://www.cookingchanneltv.com/recipes/lisa-lillien/holy-moly-guacamole-recipe/index.html

Please pair this with a Maine made chip.....found at our local Hannaford! http://www.montecitoroadhouse.com/       delicious!

Enjoy this recipe....it is 1/3rd the calories of traditional guacamole..........Sending you all love and blessings!


No comments:

Post a Comment